Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I ANSWERED PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT QUESTIONS

1. If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first? I will take my son to meet my grandmother.

2. What was your biggest worry five years ago, do you still feel the same about it at this minute?I would broke up with my boyfriend but not anymore now because I married him. We did broke up actually but reunited.

3. What advice would you give the ‘5-year-old you’? I would say “Be Happy”.

4. Do you play to work, or work to play? I still work to play.

5. When did you last laugh so much, it hurt? At high school

6. What’s the most marvellous thing you have ever seen with your own eyes? Never.

7. What’s your number one priority? My family



8. Who do you need to get in touch with because it’s been too long? My freaking grandparentsssssssss (and the warm neighborhoods)

9. What relationships have ended? But you can’t let go? I don’t know.

10. Are you a starter or a finisher? A starter

11. When did you last do something for nothing in return? I don’t remember.

12. When did your heart last ‘skip a beat’? Why? New love (lust). Because I feel accepted.

13. Where would you take a road trip? London street

14. Who in your life do you wish you’d met sooner? By far, my friend Ayu. She’s inspiring.

15. Do you always want the answer to ‘what are you thinking about?’ No. I always thinking about something.

16. How are things going for you, now? I would say, confusing. Need more time with my son, but also need more money to raise him.

17. When did you last talk yourself out of something when deep down you wanted to do it? NOW. Almost everyday.

18. How do Mondays feel for you? Not too bad, I leave my son though but I can spend the days at work for learning and money.

19. If you could spend ten minutes with your ‘hero’ alive or dead what would you ask them? What would I get by asking a dead hero? I would ask are you happy?

20. Do your practice ‘self-love’ or ‘self-loathing’? Everyday.

21. What’s your greatest achievement to date? Being an Independent person. I also responsible with my son’s life. Sounds ordinary, I know.

22. What scares you about your future? Does it matter if it isn’t even here yet? Being too clingy with my husband and separated from my children. No, but I think about it sometimes.

23. What must you do daily to keep yourself ‘sane’ ? Seeing my son.

24. How many hours a week do you spend watching tele and on the internet? TV never. Internet? Almost 20/7 lol

25. How many hours do you spend alone with you? Agh I don’t remember when.

26. If we all died at 35, what have you still to do? What did you miss? I would have still living in my mother in law’s house. I missed great school.

27. If you had to move country tomorrow, where would you go? My grandparents’

28. Why does pizza come in a square box? Which company makes round box anyway?

29. If you could learn a new skill today, what would it be? That goddamn computer science and programming.

30. Would you rather be poor and healthy or rich and ill? Rich and healthy.

31. Can you hear your enemies talk about you? What are they saying? I don’t have one.

32. When is the right time to start a new goal? Oh hell NOW!

33. When did you last say something and automatically regret it? Months ago with my mom.

34. If you could talk to everyone in the world for 5 minutes, what would you say? We all gonna die, buy my product at least once.

35. When did you last argue with yourself? Was it purposeful? Yes. Today. About job. I will leave in two months and the problem is, will I have a better one?

36. Do you need to see things before you believe them? NO. I can smell and tell it was a chicken shit or something’s shit with my eyes blindfolded. Yes, there is better answer but this is hilarious. Lol

37. Who’s permission are you waaiting on to achieve your goals? Will it actually come? Short term goal. My husband permition to bring my son have some days in my grandparents. GOD I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

38. Is tomorrow really another day? Basically.

39. What (or whom) drains your energy, why do you let it happen? My Job. Because I need it.

40. What does it feel like to change? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard AF.

41. What are you thankful for, this moment? New house, bigger one.

42. If money were no concern, what would you do for the rest of your life? I will live with cats. Lol

43. What risk do you need to take? Leave my job. And I WILL in two months.

44. If you woke up tomorrow with a habit gone, what would it be? Woke up late skipping my morning prayer.

45. What do praise and admiration sound like to you? Better than criticism.

46. What have you given up but yet used to love? MY CAT!

47. What do you consistently attract in your life that is no longer good enough for you? Spend days with friends, hanging out, watching concerts. I still want to do but with my family.

48. Do you want your children (if you have any) to be ‘just like you’? Sort of. But only like not so cheesy person, or like interested in arts kind of way.

49.  If you could ‘dare yourself’ what would it be? I would donate money for my family and relatives who need it.

50. What do you wish you had invented? GOOGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything you want to say. Thanks anyway.